ZV 203Alternative Names: ZV203
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Concortis Biotherapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Drug conjugates
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2016 Concortis Biotherapeutics plans a clinical trial for Gastric cancer and Breast cancer (Concortis Biotherapeutics pipeline, November 2016)
- 25 Nov 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral) (Concortis Biotherapeutics pipeline, November 2016)