Anti-CD22 chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapies - Wuhan Bio Raid BiotechnologyAlternative Names: anti-CD22 CAR-T therapy
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wuhan Bio-Raid Biotechnology
- Class CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown B cell lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2016 Clinical trials in B-cell lymphoma (Refractory metastatic disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in China (unspecified route)