Aravive S6Alternative Names: Aravive S-6; Ruga-S6
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Stanford University
- Developer Aravive Biologics
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Axl receptor tyrosine kinase modulators; Growth arrest-specific protein 6 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; Solid tumours
- Discontinued Viral infections