CD19 chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapyAlternative Names: CD19 CAR T Cells
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator VCANBIO Cell and Gene Engineering
- Developer Institute of Hematology & Blood Diseases Hospital; VCANBIO Cell and Gene Engineering
- Class Antineoplastics; CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action CD19 antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (Second-line therapy or greater) in China (IV) (NCT02975687)