Pazufloxacin opthalmic - Laboratorios SophiaAlternative Names: PRO-157; Project-157
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Sophia
- Class Antibacterials; Fluoroquinolones; Oxazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Infectious conjunctivitis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2017 Chemical structure information added
- 01 Mar 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Infectious conjunctivitis (In children, In adults, In the elderly) in Mexico (Ophthalmic) (NCT02980523)