SUNPG 1622Alternative Names: SUNPG 1622 I; SUNPG1622
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Ankylosing spondylitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2016 Investigation in Ankylosing spondylitis in USA (unspecified route) before November 2016
- 30 Nov 2016 Sun Pharma Global FZE plans a phase IIa trial for Ankylosing spondylitis (Adjunctive treatment) in USA (NCT02980705)