Tadalafil - Druggability TechnologiesAlternative Names: DRGT 99
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Druggability Technologies
- Class Benzodioxoles; Carbolines; Erectile dysfunction therapies; Indoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 07 Dec 2016 Preclinical trials in Erectile dysfunction in Hungary (unspecified route)