HS 10296Alternative Names: HS-10296
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer (Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (PO) (NCT02981108)