Research programme: early research therapeutics - ENYO Pharma/InsermAlternative Names: EBOLACURE; MIMESIS
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator ENYO Pharma
- Developer ENYO Pharma; INSERM
- Class Anti-infectives; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
- Research Cancer; Ebola virus infections; Viral infections