Levodopa controlled release - APeTAlternative Names: ConstaDopa; Levodopa - APeT
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator APeT
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Catecholamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jan 2017 Chemical structure information added
- 13 Dec 2016 Clinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Netherlands (PO) before December 2016