SGN CD352AAlternative Names: SGN-CD352A
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Seattle Genetics
- Developer Ligand Pharmaceuticals; Seattle Genetics
- Class Antineoplastics; Drug conjugates; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple myeloma (Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (IV) (NCT02954796)