Research programme: pain and depression therapeutics - Impel NeuropharmaAlternative Names: INP-105; INP-106
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Impel NeuroPharma
- Class Analgesics; Antidepressants; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Depressive disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2016 Preclinical trials in Depressive disorders in USA (Intranasal) before December 2016
- 15 Dec 2016 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (Intranasal) before December 2016