Research programme: rare genetic diseases gene therapy - Poseida TherapeuticsAlternative Names: P-HBB-101
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Poseida Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Haematological disorders; Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2016 Early research in Haematological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Dec 2016 Early research in Liver disorders in USA (unspecified route)