DWC 20162Alternative Names: DWC-20162
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Daewoong Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 20 Dec 2016 Daewoong Pharmaceuticals completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in South Korea (unspecified route) (NCT02952755)
- 16 Dec 2016 Daewoong Pharmaceuticals plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in South Korea (NCT02952755)
- 28 Nov 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Undefined indication (In volunteers) in South Korea (unspecified route) (NCT02952755)