Ranibizumab biosimilar - BIOCNDAlternative Names: BCD-300
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator BIOCND
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2016 Preclinical trials in Macular degeneration in South Korea (unspecified route) before December 2016
- 16 Dec 2016 BIOCND files an IND application in South Korea for Macular degeneration before December 2016 (BIOCND pipeline, December 2016)