Research programme: anti-CD160 antibody - ElsaLys BiotechAlternative Names: ELB 011; ELB-012; ELB-021
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator MABLife
- Developer ElsaLys Biotech; INSERM
- Class Antibodies; Bispecific antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD antigen modulators; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Age-related macular degeneration; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diabetic retinopathy; Glaucoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2017 Preclinical trials in Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in France (Parenteral) prior to February 2017 (ElsaLys Biotech's pipeline, February 2017)