EP 024297Alternative Names: EP-024297
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Farnesoid X-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2016 Preclinical trials in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical studies in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (The Liver Meeting® 2016; AASLD-2016)