Research programme: RNA therapeutics - Arcturus Therapeutics/TakedaAlternative Names: LUNAR-GI
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Arcturus Therapeutics
- Class MicroRNAs; RNA; Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference; RNA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Gastrointestinal disorders; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2016 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Dec 2016 Preclinical trials in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in USA (unspecified route)