H1N1 like vaccine coated nanopatch - VaxxasAlternative Names: A/California/7/2009-(H1N1)-like-vaccine-coated-nanopatch; H1N1-vaccine-nanopatch
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Vaxxas
- Developer University of Queensland; Vaxxas
- Class Influenza A virus H1N1 vaccines; Vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza-A virus H1N1 subtype (Prevention, In volunteers) in Australia (Transdermal) (ACTRN12616000880448)