DCB BO 1301Alternative Names: DCB BO1301
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator A2 Healthcare Taiwan
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2016 Preclinical trials in Malignant melanoma in Taiwan (PO) before December 2016
- 13 Dec 2016 A2 Healthcare Taiwan plans a phase I/IIa trial for Malignant melanoma (Adjuvant therapy) in USA and Taiwan (NCT02994498)