ABC 1183Alternative Names: ABC1183
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Apogee Biotechnology Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin dependent kinase 9 inhibitors; Glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha inhibitors; Glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 15 Nov 2016 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)