Gallium-68-HBED PSMAAlternative Names: (68Ga)PSMA-HBED-CC - Radiopharmacus; 68Ga-HBED-CC-PSMA - Radipharmacus; HBED-PSMA-Ga68 - Radiopharmacus; PSMA-HBED-CC GA-68 - Radiopharmacus
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Radiopharmacus
- Class Imaging agents; Oligopeptides; Radioisotopes; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters; Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2016 Radiopharmacus plans a phase III trial for Prostate cancer (diagnosis) in Brazil (RBR26w4cr)
- 01 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer (Diagnosis) in Brazil (IV) before October 2016 (RBR26w4cr)