Oxycodone hydrochloride hydrate controlled-release - Daiichi SankyoAlternative Names: DS-5058b; Oxycodone hydrochloride trihydrate
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Morphine derivatives; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists; Opioid kappa receptor agonists; Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2017 No development reported - Phase-I for Pain (In volunteers) in Japan (PO)
- 06 Mar 2017 Chemical structure information added