Cannabidiol/tetrahydrocannabinol - PhytoTech TherapeuticsAlternative Names: PTL 201
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator MMJ PhytoTech
- Class Analgesics; Antispasmodics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists; Cannabinoid receptor CB2 antagonists; Cannabinoid receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Israel (PO) before January 2017 (MMJ PhytoTech pipeline, January 2016)
- 25 Dec 2016 PhytoTech Therapeutics plans a phase II trial for Multiple sclerosis in Israel (NCT03005119)