Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Affectis Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P2X7 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Germany (PO)
- 16 Sep 2016 Interim pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study trial in Osteoporosis presented at the 38th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR-2016)
- 17 Oct 2012 Early research in Osteoporosis in Germany (PO)