HQP 1351Alternative Names: HQP1351
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Ascentage Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Bcr-abl tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Chronic myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2017 Phase I trials in Chronic myeloid leukaemia in China (unspecified route) (Ascentage Pharma pipeline, January 2017)