Research programme: tuberculosis therapeutics - Indian Institute of Science/Vichem Chemie
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Indian Institute of Science; Vichem Chemie
- Developer Hungarian Academy of Sciences; Indian Institute of Science; Vichem Chemie
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase inhibitors; Phosphatidyl myo inositol mannosyltransferase PimA inhibitors; Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2015 Early research in Tuberculosis in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 04 Mar 2015 Early research in Tuberculosis in India (unspecified route)