Tizanidine implant - Braeburn PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: BB 1216
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Braeburn Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antispastics; Imidazolines; Muscle relaxants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Muscle spasticity
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2017 Chemical structure information added
- 11 Jan 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Muscle spasticity (unspecified route)