VB 703Alternative Names: VB-703
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator VBL Therapeutics
- Class Phospholipids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CD14 antigen inhibitors; Cell movement inhibitors; Interleukin 12 subunit p40 inhibitors; Phospholipid modulators; Toll like receptor 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Renal fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2017 VB 703 is available for licensing as of 09 Jan 2017. http://www.vblrx.com/