Flumazenil subcutaneous- Go Medical Industries
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Go Medical Industries
- Class Antidotes; Benzodiazepinones
- Mechanism of Action GABA-A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II/III Alcoholism
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2017 Chemical structure information added
- 24 Feb 2016 Phase-II/III clinical trials in Alcoholism (Alcohol withdrawal syndrome) in Australia (SC) (ACTRN12617000039381)