Trastuzumab biosimilar - United BioPharmaAlternative Names: UB 921
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator United BioPharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jan 2017 United BioPharma, in collaboration with Tri-Service General Hospital, plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Taiwan in June 2017 (NCT03013881)
- 02 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in Taiwan (Parenteral) before January 2017