Rituximab biosimilar - Prestige BioPharmaAlternative Names: PBP 1506; Rituxan biosimilar - Prestige BioPharma
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Prestige BioPharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; CD20 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Arthritis; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2017 Early research in Arthritis in Singapore (Parenteral) before January 2017 (Prestige BioPharma pipeline, January 2017)
- 18 Jan 2017 Early research in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Singapore (Parenteral) before January 2017 (Prestige BioPharma pipeline, January 2017)