RTA 901Alternative Names: RTA-901
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator University of Kansas
- Developer Reata Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HSP70 heat-shock protein modulators; HSP90 heat-shock protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetic neuropathies (In volunteers) in USA (PO) (NCT02666963)