Amlodipine/olmesartan/rosuvastatin - Daewoong PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Amlodipine besylate/olmersartan medoxomil/rosuvastatin calcium; Olmersartan medoxomil/amlodipine besilate/rosuvastatin calcium; Olmersartan medoxomil/amlodipine besylate/rosuvastatin calcium; Olmesartan/amlodipine/rosuvastatin
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Daewoong Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists; Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2017 Chemical structure information added
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in South Korea (PO) (NCT03009487)
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Hypertension in South Korea (PO) (NCT03009487)