GRC 388XXAlternative Names: GRC388XX
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antifibrotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in India before January 2017 (Glenmark Pharmaceuticals pipeline, January 2017)
- 19 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in India before January 2017 (Glenmark Pharmaceuticals pipeline, January 2017)