Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Easton Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CD26 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus (In volunteers) in China (PO) (ChiCTR-IIR17010311)