STP 705Alternative Names: Anti-fibrosis RNA interference therapeutic - Sirnaomic; COTSIRANIB; STP 705; STP-705LU; STP-705LV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator General Research Laboratory; Sirnaomics
- Developer General Research Laboratory; Sirnaomics; Xiangxue Pharmaceutical
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors; RNA interference; Transforming growth factor beta1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Hypertrophic scars
- Preclinical Fibrosis; Wounds