Research programme: theranostics - NuvOx Pharma
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator NuvOx Pharma
- Developer NuvOx Pharma; Stanford University
- Class Anti-infectives; Anti-ischaemics; Antineoplastics; Eye disorder therapies; Imaging agents
- Mechanism of Action Diagnostic imaging enhancers; Ultrasonography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atherosclerosis; Bacterial endocarditis; Breast cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Uveitis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2017 Research programme: theranostics - NuvOx Pharma is available for licensing as of 27 Jan 2017.
- 27 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis (Diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)