SBT 020Alternative Names: SBT-020; SBT-020-01; SBT-20; SS 20 - Stealth BioTherapeutics; SS-20
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Stealth BioTherapeutics
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Huntington's disease
- Preclinical CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2017 Phase-II clinical trials in Huntington's disease (Early-stage disease) in Netherlands (SC) (EudraCT2016-003730-25)