Research programme: therapeutic agents - Bayer/University of Pittsburgh
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; University of Pittsburgh
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cardiovascular disorders; Haematological disorders; Lung disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2017 Early research in Lung disorders, Haematological malignancies and Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jan 2017 Bayer and The University of Pittsburgh agree to co-develop therapeutic agents in USA for Cardiovascular disorders, Lung disorders and Haematological malignancies