Research programme: inflammatory skin diseases therapeutics - Johnson & Johnson/Xycrobe
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Xycrobe Therapeutics
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Innovation; Xycrobe Therapeutics
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Acne; Dermatitis; Eczema; Psoriasis; Skin disorders