TegatrabetanAlternative Names: BC-2059
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator BetaCat Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta catenin inhibitors; Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; Fibroma; Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 10 Feb 2017 BetaCat Pharmaceuticals plans clinical studies in Fibroma and Acute myeloid leukaemia in the first half of 2017 (BetaCat Pharmaceuticals pipeline, February 2017)
- 03 Dec 2016 Pharmacodynamic data from preclinical studies in Multiple myeloma presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Haematology (ASH-Hem-2016) .
- 01 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia, Fibroma, Multiple myeloma in USA (unspecified route)