TegatrabetanAlternative Names: BC-2059
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator BetaCat Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta catenin inhibitors; Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; Fibroma; Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 10 Feb 2017 BetaCat Pharmaceuticals plans clinical studies in Fibroma and Acute myeloid leukaemia in the first half of 2017 (BetaCat Pharmaceuticals pipeline, February 2017)
- 03 Dec 2016 Pharmacodynamic data from preclinical studies in Multiple myeloma presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Haematology (ASH-Hem-2016) .
- 01 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia, Fibroma, Multiple myeloma in USA (unspecified route)