TAEST 16001Alternative Names: Anti-NY-ESO-1 TCR transduced T cells; TAEST-16001; TCR T cell products - Guangzhou Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Guangzhou Institute of Respiratory Disease
- Developer Guangdong Xiangxue Precision Medical Technology; Guangzhou Institute of Respiratory Disease; Guangzhou Xiangxue Pharmaceuticals; Xiangxue Life Science Research Center
- Class Cell therapies; Immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer (Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease, Recurrent) in China (Parenteral) (NCT03029273)