GSK 2292767Alternative Names: GSK2292767
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Indazoles; Morpholines; Oxazoles; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (Inhalation) (NCT03045887)
- 01 Aug 2015 Preclinical trials in Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)