APX 115Alternative Names: APX-115
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator AptaBio Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action NADPH oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetic nephropathies
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2017 Preclinical trials in Diabetic nephropathies in South Korea before February 2017 (AptaBio Therapeutics pipeline, February 2017)
- 13 Feb 2017 AptaBio Therapeutics plans a clinical trial for Diabetic nephropathy in 2017 (AptaBio Therapeutics pipeline, February 2017)