JNJ 64152348Alternative Names: JNJ-64152348
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Poliomyelitis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2017 Janssen Vaccines & Prevention plans a phase I trial for Poliomyelitis (In volunteers) in Belgium (NCT03032588)
- 01 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Poliomyelitis in Belgium (IM)