APTA 16Alternative Names: APTA-16
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator AptaBio Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Drug conjugates; Nucleotide aptamers; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histone methyltransferase inhibitors; Nucleolin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Acute myeloid leukaemia; Hepatocellular carcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2017 Early research in Acute myeloid leukaemia in South Korea before February 2017 (AptaBio Therapeutics pipeline, February 2017)
- 13 Feb 2017 Early research in Hepatocellular carcinoma in South Korea before February 2017 (AptaBio Therapeutics pipeline, February 2017)