DP 13Alternative Names: DP13
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Damian Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Endocrine disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Endocrine disorders (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO) (NCT03046589)
- 15 Feb 2017 Preclinical trials in Endocrine disorders in Switzerland (PO)
- 15 Feb 2017 Damian Pharma plans a phase I trial for Endocrine disorders (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (NCT03046589)