At a glance
- Originator Gilead Sciences
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Bronchodilators; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2017 Chemical structure information added