Research programme: inflammasome inhibitors - Jecure Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Jecure Therapeutics
- Class Hepatoprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Inflammasome inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Hepatic fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 2017 Early research in Hepatic fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Feb 2017 Early research in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in USA (unspecified route)